GET IN TOUCH
At the New Ing Lodge, we are happy to try accommodate your requests. We try make each and every stay as comfortable as possible, so if you cannot find the information on our website, please feel free to contact us.
How to Contact us
To get in touch, please contact us on any of the methods listed aside. If you wish to make a booking, use the Book Now section .
NEW ING LODGE
TELEPHONE: 01931 716719
Where to find us!
We are situated at the North End of Shap, just a couple of minutes drive from the M6. We are right on the high street, so we are really handy for the local amenities and the local walking routes.
What is close by?
Lowther Castle and Gardens are a 5-minute drive away and are a highly recommended trip. Another lovely spot is the Shap Abbey ruins, just a 20 minute stroll away! We are also near many of the Withnail and I filming locations including Sleddale hall
How to book
Please visit our book now page or click HERE. Alternatively, give us a call to ask about availability and to make a booking.
- Stayed here while walking the Coast to Coast. After such a long walk the bar was a very welcoming sight. Such a lovely couple who work hard making everyone feel welcome. Brilliant food, comfy beds and clean rooms. Highly recommended!Mark H Facebook
- Stayed for 3 nights as a family with a German shephard in a family room, spotless, large and comfortable to say the least. The staff can't help enough and the food is perfect! Log burner in the common room hits the spot every night. 100% recommend this place, amazing!Rachael H. - TripAdvisor
- Hosts are very welcoming and extremely friendly. A comfortable and cosy stay for summer or winter. You won't be disappointed.Barry L. - Facebook
- Stayed here for a couple of nights and I must say that I would definately stay again!!! The room was lovely, food was amazing and Scott was very welcoming and friendly!! Would highly recommend for anyone looking to stay in the area to stay here!Toni M - Trip Advisor
- I needed to find a place that would hold 25 guys for my best friends stag do. We found this place and after a few emails the whole lodge was booked out for the weekend for a ridiculously low price. All anyone said all weekend was this place was absolutely perfect. From the bar area, where Scott and the guys ordered in a keg for us, to the rooms and the breakfast, everything was spot on. The guys were great, always quick to respond to emails and do what they can to make the stay as easy to organise and enjoyable as possible. I cannot recommend this place enough!!!Joe D- - TripAdvisor
- In celebration of my 30th birthday, we hired the full house for 22 friends for a weekend. New Ing Lodge exceeded all expectations - spacious yet cosy, fully equipped, great outside space, and help always at hand if we needed it. This fabulous property in a beautiful location was perfect for the occasion and we'll be back for future events.Luke K. - TripAdvisor